So I left Tues night to get my hair done and that in itself is a big deal at my house. Not only am I leaving the four walls that I seem to have become bonded to but I was also leaving without the kids!!!!! I was gone for about 3 hours and when I got home Gracie was really excited to see me...that is odd because I NEVER leave! She gave me a big hug and kiss and told me that she missed me. For a split second I thought I might just cry she was so darn sweet and I don't get that welcome home everyday like Adam does.
Until...she got really sad and looked like she was going to cry. I said Gracie what is wrong you were so happy a second ago. My daughter went on to tell me that she was sad because when I left I took her brain to Freeport and she had to have mine....my loving husband turned around and said that explains a lot!!!!!!!!
Thursday, March 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment